Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Treasures #2

I was going to do an outfit post today, but I got called in to work so I'm posting this during my lunch break now! Man, it feels so awesome to say that. Even though I'm not starting off with that many hours, it is such a good feeling to finally be making some money and thinking about getting a house! Weeee.

This is the second of many (very many) treasure posts to come. I had a bundle of stuff to take pictures of, and it seems like a lot of them are random cups and glasses. I have a tiny problem buying kitchenware!

yard sale // $1

flea market // 12 for $3

thrift store // 3 for $1

yard sale // $1 each

I'm really in love with the mason jar drinking glasses. I tried really hard to find a fourth one, and don't ask me why but it just feels nice to me to have 4 of things! Haha. The plastic yellow stacking cups are pretty awesome as well. I can't wait to have a cupboard full of random cups/glasses/mugs. :)

8 comments:

  1. Those Welch cups are awesome!! I use all mason jars for drinking- no idea why, but I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG those muppet cups! I have a problem buying dishes and especially mugs when I find them! Yeah...I have several cabinets of random mugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's nothing wrong with that! When I saw the collection of cups, I knew I had to get them! I used to collect those jelly jars when I was little.

      Delete
  3. I love those all! I think it's so much more fun to have mismatched cups and things! Spice things up! :)

    Allie / callmesassafras.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is more fun! I love mismatched tableware!

      Delete
  4. the miss piggy and gonzo cup are gold. amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. coiss fofas!!

    follow?

    xx

    cabecanasnuvensz.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

.