Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July in Instagram


always in the car // sunday rituals // ever+mi.crush dress & romper


preworkout breakfast // lovin' // even more lovin'


crazy dog // protein smoothie // another selfie

Goodbye and good riddance, July! I'm so excited for August, and hopeful that the rain will stop and I can have a good end to this summer. I'm envisioning lots of time in the water, boat rides, smoothies, and really focusing on being a healthier person. I'm starting my new job today and I want to be punctual and passionate about it. What are your goals for August? Or am I the only one that makes monthly goals...

3 comments:

  1. Hey I sent you an email!!! My email is 3twentysix.love@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your not the only one. I try to set monthly goals, I don't post them though but I like to work on something by the end of the month. By the way I love your pictures. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a BIG goal for August. I'm trying the anti-Candida diet to see if I can get my body feeling better. Already being Vegan and Gluten-Free helps, but I'm anxious to see how I start feeling. I figured I might as well use August as a detox month and start getting serious about making healthy habits to last me throughout my life.

    Good luck with your new job!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

.