Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Outfit: Polka Flower

These are some of the best shorts I've ever had. They're high waisted, they have polka dots, AND they fit perfectly! You know when shorts just ride up in the back? These have a long, thick hem that keeps them in place when you're out and about. 




I really hate the way these pictures turned out. I try to take them in new places and try to do different things, but lately I guess I just haven't really felt into taking pictures of myself. I've been down for the past couple of weeks, and while I really wanted to take part in the A Beautiful Mess self-portrait challenge, it sounds like a drag most of the time. I suppose I could get creative and try to capture that?




outfit details:
necklace: gifted
sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
blouse: Urban Outfitters
shorts: Forever 21
shoes: Target

I don't want to whine on here all the time, and while there's all this talk of being "fake" on blogs I just feel like I don't want to burden my readers with negative thoughts. Especially when I can't put them into words or end on an optimistic note. Sorry for the lack of effort in my posts lately. Things are about to start looking up, though!

10 comments:

  1. Hate that you're a little down right now. Sounds like a trip to KC may be in order. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate that you're a little down right now. Sounds like a trip to KC may be in order. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the shots came out great. Really like the close up of your necklace.
    Cheer up friend. There's lots to be happy about even though I'm assuming your down cause your boo is gone.
    He wouldn't want ya all down and out. Smile, you're too purdy to frown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! So sorry you're feeling down though :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to try the challenge from A Beautiful Mess too, but accidentally ended up deleting one of my first 3 photos, so I gave up, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, don't give up! I know they stated you should try it at any time. I just plan on starting a month late or something. :)

      Delete
  6. Those do sound like great shorts--I hate when they ride up! And polka dots + high waisted is always great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry you're still so down. I hope things continue to look up for you. In the meantime, I love the flowers with the dots!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

.