Friday, July 26, 2013

Life Lately

Holy smokes, am I glad that July is almost over! It's been emotional and crazy and unproductive at the same time. I've been hanging on to getting this job at a salon for almost a month, and I decided I wasn't going to wait around anymore. The owner is selling my jewelry which is going well, but I think I'm just going to pull it out and call it quits... Because I got a job! I'm so excited to do something with myself other than sit at home and feel lost.

Here's a few of the good things that happened!


Making postcards for the PCSW hosted by Jennifer of Grits and Moxie.


Little envelopes I made for a secret project.


Hanging with this crazy fella!


Perfectly packaged mail will brighten any day.


Fried green tomatoes from Pawley's are the best.


Urban Outfitters had a grand opening here (!!) and Washed Out played.


Months of rain gives you dirty dogs.


Panic attack?

Two of my best friends are getting married tomorrow, and I'm so happy and excited for them! I've been friends with them both since the beginning of high school so watching their relationship develop has been awesome. Weddings are crazy and being in one proves to be even crazier. Being newly married myself, I found myself listening to lots of love songs recently (Ahem... Offering by The Avett Brothers) and getting emotional thinking about how amazing their life is going to be! I can't wait to watch them keep growing.

4 comments:

  1. I'm a firm believer in prettily packaged mail. I really want to go to Urban but I just put myself under a month-long shopping ban!! I was getting outta control. We will have to hang out and visit there as soon as it's over omg

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes let me know! I have a job so I can finally shop again! Haha.

      Delete
  2. Those fried tomatoes look incredible! Ive never seen such things. I know what you mean about love songs. Try the new Tegan & Sara album, it's utterly beautiful, and we are finding it really moving in the post-wedding loveliness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely give it a listen, I used to love Tegan and Sara in high school!

      Delete

LinkWithin

.