Monday, July 8, 2013

Favorite Bloggers

I've been meaning to write this post for quite a while now, and for some reason I'm just now getting to it. I wanted to share some of my favorite people so far in the blog world, in no particular order!


First up is Allison from Okay, Allison! I found this girls blog and immediately spent almost an hour going through her posts/stories and subsequently laughing my ass off. My husband never knows which blogger I'm talking about and the other day, he said, "Is that the funny one from California?"

a favorite post: Jonathan Taylor Thomas


Casey from We Took the Road Less Traveled is an expat living in Germany with her super sweet husband. She writes all about their awesome world travels and never fails to make me miserable about living in SC! Just kidding... kinda. I love her blog because she's an amazing military wife and I look up to her and D's marriage.

a favorite post: An Extraordinary Love


Next is Rachel from Floral Prints and Common Sense. When I found out she lives in my state, I had to check her blog out! I love her goofy faces and quirky (for lack of better word) outfits. She posts some DIYs and sews her own dresses. The one pictured above was even hand painted!



Jesse of Well It's Okay is also a military wife but her blog focuses on crafts and thrifting, two of my favorite things. I love seeing little pieces of her life and the tutorials she posts! This may be weird, but I always mentally say her blog name in my dad's voice because if you ask him how something is he always says, "Well, it's okkayyy..."



Lastly, The Road is Home is an inspiring blog written by Nirrimi Firebrace. She is an amazing new mother and successful young photographer. The way she words her experiences and the way she sees the simple beauty in life around her is something I admire so much about her.



Who are some of your favorite bloggers? I always love reading new blogs!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'll check these out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap I am honored beyond words. Thank you so much girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks so much Kelsey!! I'm going to have to check these other lovely ladies out!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lists like these--'cause I like finding awesome new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS!! It's always nice to find new blogs especially when they are recommended by awesome people like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep thinking I've found all the blogs there are and BOOM I come across new ones (yours) and plenty others (the ones above). Gonna check their out too. Great blog here and keep up the good work girl.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much! I'm glad you found me! I'm heading over to check yours out now.

      Delete
  7. I love Jenny Highsmith and Thoughts by NAtalie! A lot of these are my favorites as well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

.