Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Sale-ebration Favorites!

ModCloth is having an awesome sale right now and I've put together a list of some of my favorite stuff! I've been really into rockabilly and nautical items lately, and also SHOES. Corey and I are about the same height and me wearing heels makes him feel less manly or something, so I've had my eye on all kinds of wedges and heels lately! I can't wait to get my hands on some. :)

Clockwise from top:
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9


Listed by row:
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 

Or you can to straight to the sale page here! What are your favorite items?
Like I need anything else on my wish list right now...!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I love basically everything on your wishlist! Especially that dress!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

.