Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Outfit: Garden Tea

I recently got two amazing items in the mail from ever+mi.crush, and I was so excited! I've been crushing on this romper for what seems like a year. When I opened the mailer, it was packaged so beautifully that I had to stop and take pictures before even checking out the clothes!




This romper fits perfectly and I love it so much. It's been raining here for weeks, no joke, but when/if it ever stops, this will be a frequent outfit for me. I love that it's ladylike but also a little edgy looking with the faux pocket line and black seam on the bodice. I used to feel real weird about shopping online, but ever+mi.crush is a great clothing company that I will definitely frequent!




outfit details
romper: c/o ever+mi.crush
shoes: Kohl's
shoulder bag: Target

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! You are such a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that it doesn't look like a typical romper--more like shorts and a tee. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, I <3 dem ruffle sleeves.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suuuper cute outfit, you're adorable. And how fun to get free stuff!

    p.s.~ I've nominated you for a liebster award. Details can be found on my blog if you so choose. :)

    http://exploringwoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

.