Monday, July 22, 2013

Currently Crushin' On: Patterns

Recently I've found myself drawn to anything with a pattern on it. Well, actually that's nothing new at all. I'm always a fan of a cute pattern. Here's some current Etsy favorites!

Floral Greeting Cards // Striped Cat Studio

Diamond Print Tank Top // Space Mauve

Cloud Washi Tape // More Cozy

1960's Hot Pants // Owlephant Vintage

Origami Birds Tea Towel // Handmade By Me

What are some of your favorite shops or items on Etsy lately? I'd love to see them! :)

*ALSO, I made a Facebook page for my blog, so it'd be awesome if you took a second to "like" it!*

4 comments:

  1. I love Striped Cat Studio! Kate is in the South Bay Bloggers group I'm a part of! I love her stuff so much. She's so talented!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is definitely talented! I didn't even know she had a blog so that's awesome!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my work Kelsey! What a nice surprise! xo
    Kate/Striped Cat Studio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome! I love all of your stuff a ton. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

.