Wooo, it's my birthday! I'm 23! I thought getting older was gonna suck, but it turns out I'm the happiest, most inspired, and excited I've ever been. I've grown up a lot in the past year, and I'm excited to see how much more awesome I'm going to become. (Joking?)
So I jumped on the bandwagon and created a 24 before 24 goal list. This thing was so fun to create, I even decorated some paper with Washi tape and markers so I am forced to keep up with it.
1. Learn three new art forms
- I feel like this is one of my biggest goals. The picture above is from my last trip to the craft store, and I've gone back for more since then! I'm kind of a hoarder of craft supplies, but I'm very organized, so not having a designated space to work drives me absolutely crazy. And it's not that inspiring all boxed away!
- For the past few years, I've been buying random things for a house I haven't had. I mean, I actually lived in my own apartment when I started but I kept saying it was for my "real house" one day. There are boxes upon boxes in my attic that I need to sort through.
13. Participate in a craft show
- The idea of doing this gives me butterflies! I'll beat myself up if I don't accomplish this.
- This is random, but kind of a big deal for me. I'm very shy and awkward, but I love jumping pictures. So it's something I enjoy and something daring to try!
- Salsa, garden veggies, jam, etc.
- I'm actually 23 down on this list already. Woop! I wasn't gonna count these until after I was officially 23, but it just made sense. Turning 23, sold 23 items, doesn't that make sense?
24. Watch all movies on the IMDB Top 100 list.
- It's actually top 250, but there is no way I'd commit to that! I'd rather make sure I read more than ten books!
So there you have it. I'll be updating every couple months on my progress and as I accomplish them! Have you ever made one of these lists? If you haven't, I suggest you do! Doesn't it feel freakin' awesome? If it doesn't, maybe you're doin' it wrong.