Friday, January 18, 2013

Life Lately: Mountain trip.

I mentioned before that Corey and I planned a trip with some of our friends to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee for New Years. It started snowing on our way in, which was awesome! After we got settled in and ate dinner, we climbed in the hot tub. I've always wanted to be in a hot tub while it's snowing!

 




 The next day, we ate breakfast and had morning mimosas (and poinsettias), drove down to Gatlinburg and walked around the town. We ended up buying a bunch of stuff form a local artist, then somehow ate lunch at the only restaurant in town that doesn't serve alcohol!






(I'm totally in love with that candid picture of us!)

On the eve of NYE, we discovered that chocolate syrup and peppermint schnapps go perfectly together. I didn't get a picture of the action, which probably is not very classy looking anway, but it's safe to say that none of us were truly ready for our actual night out the next day!



On our last morning there, the boys went shopping and us girls stayed home and went on a walk. Sounds backwards, right?! We got them to stop by the store and get supplies for shish kabobs. Then we rushed into our taxi van to get downtown! Idiotic craziness ensued.








I took almost 500 pictures, but I think these about sum it up. I did realize it's hard to take a picture with my friends without making silly faces. Seriously, probably half of the pictures I took are of at least one of us making a dumb face! Overall, it was a great time. I'm really looking forward to 2013. There's so much happening this year for me, and I'm really excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

.