Sunday, January 20, 2013

Etsy Finds: Vintage

Since I'm constantly browsing Etsy or Pinterest, I thought it'd be cool to start a little segment on some of the things I come across. This past week I've been looking at lots of vintage so I'm gonna share some of the things I'd love to scatter around my future household!

Geometric Coffee Cup // Hindsvik

Siamese Kitty // Green Onions Vintage

Happiness is Still Homemade // Lisa B. Retro Style

50's Metal Lunchbox // The Motherload

Floral Fabric // Meggy Leves

The things I would to do that fabric... Man, compiling that list of beautiful things really makes me want to put a dent in my bank account. I'll hold off for now, especially on that $45 coffee mug and saucer. A little overpriced, I'd say. The Motherload's shop is probably my favorite off this list. She has a WWII era half apron for only $15, and if someone doesn't snatch it up real quick, I might have to give in a purchase that thing!

What about you? Have you found anything tempting on Etsy lately? I'd love to see!

4 comments:

  1. Loving that lunchbox! So cute! It reminds me of those hanging baskets on vintage bikes. I just bought a vintage style bike this past fall, and I can't wait to reno it (basket included, haha). Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome, I'd love to see your bike! I bought a vintage bike about a year ago but I moved away from the city and recently sold it :( I hope to get another one someday! (And my next one will definitely have a basket.)

      Delete
  2. That lunch box! That would make a great purse too - I love it!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails// fawn pendant giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of it that way- I guess I tend to keep my purses pretty small and empty. And I can gladly no longer relate to the "WHERE THE H ARE MY KEYS/PURSE/____?!" Haha!

      Delete

LinkWithin

.