Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday: Back to Black.

I really try to incorporate more color in my style, but wearing black is comfortable to me. I mentioned yesterday I got this leather/suede vest, and I'm obsessed with it! It was originally $150, and I'll just say that I got it over 70% off. The lady at the store told me it was a popular Canadian designer and I was lucky to find the last one, so my decision making skills jumped right in and said yes for me.





Outfit Details:
Earrings: World Market
Bracelet: World Market
Vest: Peter Nygard
Ripped up t-shirt: American Apparel
Jeans: TJ Maxx
Boots: Forever 21

So my hair was pinned up in all these crazy braid twists as an attempt to get my hair curly without using heat. DON'T TRY IT! I had a crazy frizzy 'fro and looked straight out of the 80's. And not in a good way. I tried twisting it around a headband, but my hair is thick and that didn't work either. Boo. Looks like I'll stick to ponytails until my hair gets a little longer!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! And I adore your boots. I too am much more comfortable in black, no matter how much color I buy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The boots are over three years old and still my favorite shoes! Whenever I go shopping, in the back of my head I'm thinking, "Get something colorful this time!" but I always gravitate to black. 'Least we try!

      Delete

LinkWithin

.