Thursday, May 2, 2013

Life Lately

I'm finally getting some of the jewelry supplies I ordered while we were stuck in the snowstorm in South Dakota, so I've been working on some new things for the shop. Expect an update soon!


Since getting back from the trip, I've had a hard time going back to my healthy ways, but I'm finally getting there. Most mornings I eat greek yogurt with fruit, or a 2 egg omelette. And tea instead of coffee!


I've been making orders and packaging them in different ways every time to try and find what I like best. Always a work in progress, though. :)


I've been wanting to make dog treats for a long time, and I finally got around to it! I don't like giving Grizzly treats that are super processed, 'cause I want him around for a long, long time. Recipe post coming soon!


My mom gave me some free Kohl's cash (when you buy $50 worth of their stuff, they give you a free $10) so instead of buying the super cute dress I wanted, I got a new yoga outfit. I'd really like to get more into yoga.


I'm trying to keep myself as busy as possible and have a lot of goals and plans for the coming months. I can't wait to share it all here! I also ordered a new layout (FINALLY!) so I'm really excited about that, too! Also, I can't leave without posting this meme that I find absolutely hilarious...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

.