Friday, May 10, 2013

24 Before 24 Update!

Alright, I've been putting this post off because I really wanted to cross more things off my goal list, but I figured I should go ahead and post it. This way I'm more motivated to keep going!

Here is my original post of goals to accomplish. I keep up with them monthly on paper, but for the sake of shortening this post I'm going to summarize what I've been doing the past four months.


I have sold 66 out of the 100 handmade items I wanted to sell this year! I'm so proud of this and have been thinking about changing the number, but I'd like to just keep on growing.

Another thing on the list was to improve my credit score. I've gotten 3 credit cards this year and make small purchases monthly and pay them off right away. My credit score has gone up, so goal accomplished!

I've actually read two more books, but that's been since the beginning of this month. Yes, I read 50 Shades of Grey. I had to see what the hype was about... 


The first thing I did on my goal list was create my craft room. I had limited space and funds, so I had to work with what I already had (a desk and a bookshelf) but I love my new room! This actually gave me an idea to do a more detailed post on my room soon.


Lastly, I've been using my camera on manual constantly, but I am nowhere near where I want to be with my photography skills. I used to be so into taking pictures all the time, and even had lists in my journals of all the different photo shoots I wanted to do. I'd really like to get those done some day.

So, in four months, I've only accomplished 3 goals completely, with 2 more in progress. I'm cutting myself a little slack because I also planned my wedding and went on a 3 week road trip, but I am going to be working hard these next few months to make it all happen!

Have you ever made a goal list like this? I'd love to read about it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

.