Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sick-Sweet Shop Update

I'm back again with yet another Sick-Sweet Vintage post, but this time I finally managed to add some clothes! I have a lot more items in the closet waiting to be listed, and will have more dresses and tops added over the next couple of weeks. I also have some awesome one-piece bathing suits coming soon.

Clicking the picture will take you to the listing!

 :: 70's Tuxedo Crop Top ::

:: 70's Square Dress ::

:: 50's Sleeveless Dress ::

:: 80's Crop Top ::

:: 80's Patterned Dress ::

:: 60's Vested Romper ::

Hope y'all are having a great week!

5 comments:

  1. You have some cute items in your shop!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a shop....0.o I am checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sense of style and tatts are crazy awesome!

    Also, if you're ever in need of some strong words for your day, pass by my blog here:

    http://firstladyskillz.blogspot.com/

    Feel free to move in (follow) or pass by as a guest (^^,)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

.