Monday, October 15, 2012

Music Monday #2: Autumn

I know last week I said I was going to post an Autumn playlist, but I got a little distracted. Before I post the link to the playlist (I CANNOT figure out how to embed it into the actual post! Help!) I wanted to rave about the new Mumford and Sons album, Babel. IT IS SO GOOD. When I first heard M&S, I didn't really understand why everyone loved them. My boyfriend told me to give them another try, and last winter I blasted them all the time. Babel is by far the best album I've heard. So buy it, or download it, or whatever you do just give it a listen!

Have you already heard it? What did you think?

You can view my Autumn playlist HERE.

Tomorrow I'll be writing about my first Craftistas experience!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

.