Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Music Monday #1: New and old

Ahhh.... my first official post! I've kinda created a little plan for how I want my posts to go, so I have a little theme going and some organization so readers aren't thinking I'm all over the place... Which I'll go ahead and admit it, I AM! But I'm gonna do it in an organized way, I promise!

So it's Monday. Music Monday. Which means in order to keep this thing on schedule, I've been listening to a lot of new and old stuff to make a playlist that flows the way I wanted. This week my playlist doesn't exactly have a topic or theme, but it's a lotta what I like, so I hope you enjoy!!

Next week will be an Autumn playlist and I'm suuuper excited for that. :)

listen here.
   

3 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Thanks for taking my survey!
    I am excited about your new blog here!
    You have wonderful music taste!
    Xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelsey thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment, I love your blogs background and I wish you all the best!! keep on blogging girl!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

.