Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Outfit: Golden Light

When I was only about eight weeks along, I ran into someone I knew in high school and she was like, "I can't wait to see all your maternity outfits on your blog!" First of all, it was awesome to hear that (!) and second, I was excited, too. But man, it has been hard to find the motivation to try and look cute when everything just keeps on getting bigger! Anyhow, I still gotta get dressed every day so here's some outfit pictures. ;)






outfit details
jacket: Kohl's
top: TJ Maxx
jeans: Target
shoes: Urban Outfitters

I love seeing the golden light in pictures, and I've always wanted to get that! When we parked to take these, I was even talking about how if it were 30 minutes later, we'd have gorgeous light. Then the sun got in just the right position for the dreamy light to shine through and we made sure to capture it!

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is perfection, especially those red shoes! I commend you on looking so cute and put together! In my 2nd trimester I really struggled to find the motivation to dress up but now that I'm on the home stretch I'm really just comfortable with doing the leggings as pants thing. I know it's not cool but it's so damn comfortable!
    Steph x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much! The shoes are my favorite, but I only wear them for short periods of time. ;) I'm 23 weeks now, so when I'm not required to dress up, I've definitely been wearing the hell outta some yoga pants! And comfort is key when you're growing a baby and figuring out life as a mom.

      Delete

LinkWithin

.