Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 Goals

Last year I really overwhelmed myself with goal-making, so I decided not to reach as high this year considering we'll have a newborn and everything! I created 14 goals that I feel like I can actually stick to and they all excite me and benefit my life! So here they are:

buy a house! (soon!)


keep a happy moments jar

10 diy home projects

get new furniture


learn more about homesteading

adopt a healthy, balanced lifestyle

blog 2-4 times a week


participate in 3 craft shows

sell 500 handmade items

run an obstacle race

take it easy


start a garden

visit three new cities

host a Christmas party!


2013 was such a crazy year, and the most eventful of my life so far, but I have no doubt that 2014 is going to be even crazier and a lot better! Last year, Corey and I got engaged, married, and found out I was pregnant. We also dealt with his deployment that he didn't end up going on and moving into a house for 3 short weeks. I had a lot of bad moments in 2013, but overall, it was one of the most productive years of my life. I have done a lot of soul-searching and thinking about my future, and I cannot wait to see more progress this year.

Have you made any goals or resolutions for 2014? I'd love to hear about them or read your blog post!

2 comments:

  1. happy moments jar is a great idea..i love that, definitely need to remember the good times and not the negatives <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to try it out last year, but didn't for whatever reason. Hopefully I'll keep up with it haha!

      Delete

LinkWithin

.