Friday, April 5, 2013

Santa Barbara

After leaving Vegas, we started our drive to Santa Barbara. It was definitely an experience driving through the desert in the middle of nowhere, but once we saw trees and sweet, sweet grass again I was definitely more at home. I cannot imagine living in the places we drove through on the way to California. I've gotta have some green in my life!





Santa Barbara was really pretty. We arrived around dinnertime, so the first thing we did was eat some food. Then we walked down to Santa Barbara Brewing Company, where they had about 7 or 8 beers they brewed. We played some pool and I actually beat Corey in two games!




Of course I had to take some jumping pictures on the beach, and I made Corey do it, too. I think his definitely beat mine... Someone was feeling a little bit silly.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

.