Friday, March 29, 2013

Recap of Austin

We just got to our hotel in Albuquerque, NM after leaving Austin this morning. About an hour away from Albuquerque, my butt was totally killing me and we were both feeling pretty dazed from being on the road all day. It's been a long day and I'm honestly feeling a little sick and short of breath- not sure if it's mental or not, but I'm laying down at the hotel while Corey has gone to get dinner for us.

Austin was such a great city, and I knew it was going to be because I've basically stalked the place online for the past couple of years! I have lots of pictures on my camera, but I will have to do a more detailed post later- when I'm feeling a little better. Instagram pictures will have to do for now!



The first four photos are from my phone, and the last four are from Corey's. Feel free to follow me on Instagram and see more of the fun we have on our trip! @kelseyfreak

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

.