Friday, March 15, 2013

Outfit: Afternoon at the... Paperie?

This dress is called "Afternoon at the Paperie" Come to find out, paperie isn't even a word! I thought it was a French word for something, but I couldn't find it in any dictionary. I've also seen it looking at wedding stuff, particularly stationary. So I've concluded that it's just a fancy word and it doesn't really mean anything.





 Outfit Details:
Dress: ModCloth
Belt: Thrifted
Bobby pin: c/o ModCloth
Shoes: Journey's

I ordered this dress during an amazing sale and have sadly never worn it until now. It's not something I would normally buy (...it's not black) but since it was at such a great price I couldn't turn it down. I kind of have a problem with buying things just because they're cheap. But now I'm glad that I own it and can't wait to wear it more often!
  
I have a little post scheduled for tomorrow, but I'll be fairly busy during the coming week. I'll try to get some posts in before I leave for our road trip. If not, I'll be posting with updates and pictures along the way! Have a good weekend!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

.