Saturday, March 23, 2013

Honeymoon Destinations

We leave for our road trip early on Monday, and I am so so so excited! gkldhgkldhsgkls Y'all, this is my DREAM COME TRUE. It hasn't even sunk in yet. Or maybe I just don't get all giddy like I used to! I mentioned in my previous post that I like to plan out every little detail when taking trips. Once I led us to an arboretum in dead middle of Winter. It wasn't pretty...

Yesterday, Corey was like, "I thought we were just winging it on this trip and not trying to plan out every meal we're gonna eat!" Ha ha ha. I'm not dead set on doing any certain thing, but I do have some places in mind.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Brixton in Austin, Texas! Corey and I love the show Bar Rescue, and an episode featuring this husband and wife pair recently aired. Gotta check it out... and see if Tim thinks we're douchebags. We also have a few other places on our list thanks to Andrea from Strawberry Mohawk! ;)


Of course, there are about 100 things I need to see in Vegas. Hash House a Go-Go is one of them. Emily from Dashboard Diary posted pictures of the food they got there and I about melted! Sage fried chicken benedict... I wanna eat you. Now.


San Francisco's Thirsty Bear is known for their organic beer selection. Whaaat?! I'm in.


Voodoo Doughnut... You'll be the pleasant death of me. I've been stalking their doughnut menu online for two weeks now, so calories mean nothing at this point! I. Can't. Wait.


I'll keep the list short and post one thing I'm really excited about... Fremont Market in Seattle. We happen to have a full Sunday there, the only day of the week the flea market is open. And it's rated one of the top ten in the country!


I'll be updating here throughout our trip so be sure to come back and read about all the awesome times! And if you would like to meet up somewhere, just send me an e-mail and we will definitely arrange something! My e-mail is listed on my new About Me page.

1 comment:

  1. HOW COOL! I Wanna go on a road trip like this so bad - have fun! I dont know enough about the west coat to give suggestions

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

.