Monday, November 12, 2012

Music Monday #5: I've been down, I've been out.

I mentioned before that my hours at work got cut, and now I'm officially off on Mondays. This is pretty cool because now I have one full day a week to focus on everything. I just now signed up on StoreEnvy and I've got a lot of work to get done in the next two weeks!

My music tastes ranges from one end to the other, but I really do love me some alt-country. I've been listen to a lot of Chuck Ragan and Joe Pug lately. It seems like a lot of the singers from bands I like have solo stuff, and they apparently collaborate together and I didn't even know it! Ben Nichols of Lucero, Chuck Ragan of Hot Water Music, Tom Gabel of Against Me!, Matt Skiba of Alkaline Trio, and lastly Brian Fallon of The Gaslight Anthem. This isn't all of them, but their solo stuff is so. good. Brian Fallon is my latest discovery so today I'm posting a Gaslight Anthem cover he did.

Happy Monday!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

.