Thursday, February 27, 2014

Instagram

kitty cuddles // best breakfast // on our new porch

weirdness // date night selfie // Nicola Rowlands print

new hair selfie // kale chips // instashop

So, I haven't posted Instagram pictures on here in a while! Basically I've been taking selfies and eating food and trying to sell old clothes on my other account. I'm using the money I make for whatever I want, and so far it's gotten me a food processor and two new pairs of shoes (these and these) which I just purchased! And I still have money left over! I could pretty much slowly buy myself a whole new wardrobe. It's awesome.

Today we are closing on our house! I'll be sharing pictures soon, but I don't want to ABM you and make like twenty posts of things I haven't even done yet. I'm gonna try and take my time to decorate and make it feel like home. Eventually I'll share room tours and stuff! Hope you guys have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

.