Friday, August 30, 2013

August in Instagram



new 'do // drunk friends // yelling dog


fat America // wear this dress too much // pleasant thrift store


candy nights // special times // work boredom

It's crazy how this time a month ago, I was having such a rough time and feeling so unhappy. Things have definitely turned around. I know I keep saying how busy I am, but I do think it's a good change! I'm really looking forward to the rest of this year and accomplishing lots of goals. I've been slacking real hard on my 24 before 24, but I'm ready to start knocking things off the list! I quit using tobacco regularly almost a week ago, and I've been doing really well with the exception of last night. Oops! It's still an improvement, and I can't wait until I can say I'm smoke free. Ahh!

Last night I hung out with Leah from We Live Upstairs and her husband and we had a blast! They came over during the Carolina game and then we went out with some friends afterward. I'm also supposed to hang out with Rachel from Floral Prints and Common Sense either tomorrow or Sunday, so that's exciting! Making new friends is an awesome feeling. 

2 comments:

LinkWithin

.