Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Outfit: Land of Savages

If you follow me in Instagram, you might have noticed I got a new 'do! I've been thinking about getting Bettie bangs for a while now, and I finally decided to go for it. After a couple of days, I got used to them and I'm so glad I finally did it. Now the Emma Stone comparisons have switched to Katy Perry, which I like a little better but don't think I resemble either!




I really wish I had gotten a back detail of this dress because I love it! I got this dress for ten dollars at Target, and while I really dig the style and fit, it's kind of annoying to wear. The buttons always come undone. I wore this to work yesterday and every time I carried products to the front of the salon, I noticed my top button was undone. Even more embarrassing, I was talking with a client for almost ten minutes completely unaware!



outfit details
dress: Target
belt: thrifted
socks: Target
shoes: Urban Outfitters

3 comments:

  1. Love the new bangs on you!!! Yeah, I never thought Emma Stone...but I could see a Katy Perry resemblance with the new bangs. Great dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the bangs on you! They suit you so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bangs look great on you! And I love the dress, looks real cute and retro.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

.