Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Treasures #3

I started this series a few months ago, but haven't kept up with it as much since we've moved around and now most of my things are in a storage shed. Last weekend, though, my mom and I went to about twenty yard sales and I scored some awesome things! Aside from a bunch of baby stuff (hello $75 savings on a baby monitor) here are some of the things I found:


vintage suitcase // $5


1986 Jenga // $1



huge mason jar // $5


dreamcatcher // $2

The huge mason jar was found at the flea market by my husband (good eye, eh?) and with a good wash and coat of paint for the lid, it's our new change jar. We're putting five dollars each week in there, then when it's full we are going to take a ballllin' vacation! With the size of that thing, I'm thinking Sweden. ;)

I'm thinking about putting the dreamcatcher in the baby's room, but I haven't really decided on decor yet so who knows. And going to paint all those Jenga pieces pretty colors for future family nights in our house!

What have you thrifted lately? I'd love to see or hear about it! 

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS that suitcase is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I've been looking for one for ages and couldn't find one in good shape. I was so happy to finally find one in perfect condition!

      Delete

LinkWithin

.