Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Life Lately

Time has really been flying by! I'm still pinching myself that it's already November and I still have so many things I'd like to accomplish before I turn 24! I'm trying not to stress about that too much, though. The past two weeks, I've been working on a bunch of little things for a baby shower I'm throwing for a friend on Sunday! I'm super excited because I love throwing parties, so watch out for post overload!



I like to make lists when I'm off work so that I stay busy throughout the day, otherwise I'd totally lay in bed and chill until dinner time. Lately I started crossing off my lists with rainbow colors, and weirdly, it encourages me to get more done! I'm kinda obsessed with making lists.



For Halloween, all the stylists dressed up and we had a potluck. I seriously love holiday work parties! Haha. We just figured out the date for the Christmas party and I'm already looking at dresses online. (btw ModCloth has all party dresses 20% off til tomorrow!) I can't wait to dress up all fancy and eat good food. 


I have some weekly DIY tutorials planned for December, that include handmade gifts and wrapping paper! I'm really trying to plan more with my blogging so that I post regularly, so I got some new post-its to encourage me. And Doritos 'cause I eat them while I sit on the computer. :)

What have you been up to lately? Any certain kind of post you like to see on this blog? I'm always appreciative of suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

.