Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Outfit: Roadside Roses

Growing up on a small private road, I did a lot of exploring as a kid. One of my favorite things to do was wander around the woods and ride my bike all around the dirt roads behind my house. This always led me to the end of the road, where there were these big rose bushes. I've always admired that area and the country feel of it. Now, it's a big garden with crops and different flowers. There were a couple of roses, too!




When I first got this dress, the straps were totally falling off me! Now that my boobs have grown almost a full size (so weird!) and I've gained almost 10 pounds, it fits a lot better. So maybe I won't take it in until all this growing is over with! The tights are one of my new favorite things in my closet, since I've been dying for a pair of over-the-knee socks but have had totally bad luck on that.





outfit details
dress: Urban Outfitters
tights: Forever 21
socks: Target
boots: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. beautiful pics. Your hair is so pretty, and those tights are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

.