Monday, February 16, 2015

Rose Garden


I hope y'all had a wonderful Valentine's Day, whether you shared it with a significant other or not! Me, I'll take any reason to get dressed up and eat delicious food. We had a Groupon for a fancy restaurant and made reservations. When we got there, they said they weren't taking them for the night. Would've been nice if the girl on the phone had told us that! I almost passed out when we got our bill. It's only the second time we've ever eaten at a fancy restaurant, and we decided that it's just not for us. It felt like we had to whisper the entire time, and then I dropped my fork on my plate and I think the whole restaurant heard. Lack of manners aside, we did have a great dinner. One of the appetizers was a seared scallop (yep, just one) over something incredible that I can't pronounce or spell, but resembled a warm macaroni and cheese/potato salad combo. Doesn't sound very good, but you'll just have to trust me that it was one of the best things I've ever tasted. Ever.




dress: ModCloth // tights: Target // shoes: Urban Outfitters (similar)


The picture above sums of my outfit picture taking experiences. I set Levi all the way across the room so that he doesn't knock my tripod over, and he gets into ALL. THE. THINGS. while I try to snap pictures as quickly as possible!

And another bonus picture! Here's us feeling really weird at the aforementioned dinner:


1 comment:

LinkWithin

.