Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Life Lately: 01.2015

January has been such a great month and time is flyin' on by. Levi had a few fussy spells, but gained two new teeth from it! At eight months, he's learning new things every day and loves to crawl and climb on everything. He also loves to be worn, and I love it, too! Baby wearing has saved my sanity and it's also brought such a close bond between us.


I've been eating so much. Seriously, everything in sight. I was dairy-free for about five months because Levi had a dairy intolerance. We're still breastfeeding, but I introduced dairy again around Thanksgiving and he has been fine. I still don't eat a ton of it, but pizza: I love you.


On the 31st, I turned 25. Holy shit. I'm seriously getting old! Something about being midway to 30 makes me feel a little crazy. I keep thinking: Am I too old to wear this? Am I too old to be dancing to the new Taylor Swift album? But the answer is hell no. Becoming a mother has made me a much more confident human. If I want to wear bright red tights and sing "Welcome to New York" in the living room, that's 100 percent okay. And seriously, who is not blasting this new album right now? You're missing out. ;)


I hope you all had a great first month of 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

.