Thursday, September 5, 2013

Outfit: Hangin'

Since moving to Columbia, I've been scoping out new places to take outfit pictures. I've also been googling how to pose in pictures and general tips for taking better portraits! This was my first attempt, and although I still feel a little weird, I can definitely tell a difference in the quality of the pictures.






outfit details
necklace: vintage pendant, handmade
top: eBay
skirt: American Apparel
shoes: Journey's

I took these pictures at The Hangers, which is a group of houses, lofts, and studios built around old airplane hangars near Owens Field. The area is right beside our city's sustainable garden, City Roots, and it seemed like a great place to take pictures! The lofts are incredible, with high ceilings and modern appliances. They are built with a focus on design and full of bright colors. I wish we could have gone inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

.