Friday, December 14, 2012

Life lately, in picture form.

Last weekend was pretty lovely. I worked for a little while on Saturday to catch some more hours, and then went over to a friend's for a bonfire. The next day, I went for lunch and mimosas, then thrifting with two of my friends. The first place we went I found two Pyrex bowls. I have been looking for a LONG time for some Pyrex, so I was really excited and probably paid a little more than I should have. Oops! Even though more than half of the places we went were closed, I was still excited to have people to go thrifting with. Just gotta go on a Saturday next time.

Not to get too off topic, but I realized I don't post too many pictures from things that I've been up to. A couple weeks ago, some of my family from Oklahoma came down to visit, and my mom had been organizing a reunion for my grandfather's bomb group from World War II. We had a really nice dinner, and the next day we attended the Veteran's Day Parade downtown. My grandfather and some of the other veterans got to ride in the parade in classic cars, which was awesome!

Salmon at the banquet dinner.

 My niece and I at the parade.

Some things we collected from the ground.

Classic cars. My grandfather is in the second one!


Kelly and I trying to find fun in Columbia; Her Christmas present.



A letter to the boyfriend.

Thrifting finds.

 

 Outside.


Lastly, a festive cup of tea at a friend's house.

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love your thriftiness finds! Those Pyrex dishes are so great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to display them in my new place. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

.